I feel it is important to let you know how I do things… Which is why I am going to give you the first ‘How to…’ on natural make up.
No girl likes to go out without make up, unless of course she has a perfect complexion so make up is a must for many. I think on a day to day basis it is important to look and feel nice and a small amount of cosmetic can do this.
Follow this step by step guide on how to get that natural glow.
- Moisturise your face to wake it up and to give you a base to work on.
- Buy a good foundation that matches your skin tone. Apply a small amount to a foundation brush and gently stroke the cream on your face, covering all areas.
- With a powder the same colour as the foundation, brush it over your face just to gain an extra layer and to ensure it is long lasting.
- Next, use a bronzer powder or a blusher to add colour to your cheeks. Don’t over do it or you will lose the idea of it being natural.
- Get a black mascara and apply to top and bottom lashes. Use just enough to coat them, avoid clumps, that is a no go.
A video will be up shortly of me doing my make up so you can see exactly how it is done. Bare with me!